Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life’s a climb but the view is great.

To a sensational performer, may you rest in peace wherever you are. You will remain in everybody’s heart as the King of Pop forever and always.

                                 *                             *                          *                        *

Went to Tropicana City Mall with Briana today. She wanted to pick up some party food for her movie night tomorrow so I tagged along. We ended up watching the Hannah Montana Movie. I never thought I would actually find myself watching it, let alone actually enjoying it.

image

The movie was seriously good. Then again, it’s a Disney film. Disney films are always amazing. I am a Disney girl through and through. I cried 4 times during the entire movie. Best part is, the cinema was so new, there were only 8 people in the cinema. Awesome shytz huh?

At one point, I kind of disliked Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana but this movie made me liked her all over again. The songs were great and meaningful. The one she wrote for her dad was the best song throughout the entire show.

image

No matter what you all think, I think Lucas Till is cute! Especially his sideway grins… super cute when he does that. In Taylor Swift’s MV You Belong With Me, in the end where he pulled out his piece of paper saying I Love You. *melts* If only that actually happened in real life.

IMG_7502
Menu

IMG_7514
Roasted Chicken Thigh
Didn’t really enjoy the mashed potato cause it had garlic in it but the chicken was awesome.
rated : 7/10

IMG_7511
Beef stroganoff with butter rice
The beef tasted great and wasn’t overly cooked that it was rubber-ly. The rice was awesome.
rated : 9/10

We had lunch in INDULGE. My favorite place to eat in Tropicana City Mall now. Thanks for treating lunch Bree. The food there is awesome and the ambience is not bad. Even though it was lunch set, they really put a lot of effort into making the dish look pretty. That aside, the food was awesome too!

IMG_7520 
Shopping in Carrefour.

IMG_7519
Lalalala~ shopping spree!

Have I told you how much I love supermarkets?

It was a great day just catching up with bree as we have not been talking much lately due to the exams. Had a long talk on our future [college] and studies [SPM].

IMG_7522

I came home and straight logged onto Ultimate-guitar.com and learnt up the song The Climb. Despite how much I despised it before but now after watching the movie, the song has such great meaning in it. I still do not like Hannah Montana but I like Miley Cyrus. =)

                                      *                             *                          *                        *

Daddy has been a good Samaritan today. We were on the way from sending Briana back home. We saw a car in the middle of the road at the roundabout. So my dad asked me to follow him down since they trust you more if you have a kid around kind of thing… They were all ladies in there. Quite dangerous for them to be out here alone at this time of the day not to mention the morale of the world right now.

Daddy got them gas from BHP and gave it to them. The lady paid my dad back though it wasn’t much. It’s so nice to be able to help them out. =)

No comments: