Saturday, April 11, 2009

Music Tag

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people


How are you feeling today?
First Bad Habit – Vanessa Hudgens
cause I fall for it over and over… I can’t give you up

Will you get far in life?
Learning to Fall – Boys Like Girls
I guess I am just learning to Fall?

What is your best friend's theme song?
Too Emotional – Vanessa Hudgens

Too emotional.. =)

What is the story of your life?
I’m yours – Jason Mraz
I tried to be chilled but you’re so hot that I melted

What was high school like?
That 70’s song – The Cab

The road can get a little rough sometimes.

How can you get ahead in life? 
That’s what you get - Paramore 
That’s what you get. 

What's the best thing about your friends?
7 Things – Miley Cyrus
”The 7 things I hate about you! LOLX”

Describe your grandparents.
Scarborough Fair – Simon and Garfunkel
“Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine”

How's your life going?
Always – Saliva

”I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all of these things”

What song will they play at your funeral?
Another Day In Paradise – David Archuletta

Good song.

Will you have a happy life?
Happy Never After - PCD

OMG!

What do your friends really think of you?
Forever – Chris Brown
It’s you and me..

Do people secretly lust after you?.
Time is Running Out - Muse
=.=

How can you make yourself happy?
Poker Face – Lady GaGa
Play more Poker?

What should you do with your life?
This Is Real, Gotta Find you – Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
This is real, This Is me.

Will you ever have children?
Don’t Talk – Vanessa Hudgens
Don’t talk, keep it between us

What song would you strip to?
SummerBoy – Lady GaGa
“Lets get lost you can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone”

What does your mum think of you?
Burning Up – Jonas Brother
I’m hot, you’re cold.

What is your deep, dark secret?
BoysBoysBoys – Lady GaGa

I like you a lot lot, think you really hot hot.

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
If I never see your face again – Maroon 5 & Rihanna

RIGHT ON!

What's your personality like?
Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink, Missy Elliot

Strutting her stuff on the street, yeah

What song will be played at your wedding?
When you look me in the eyes – Jonas Bros

Awww… so sweet.

No comments: