Thursday, April 16, 2009

Have you ever cared?

Have you ever asked me if this was what I really wanted?
Have you even cared to ask me how my day has been?
Have you even wondered what I’ve been up to lately?

The truth is you don’t care.
You don’t care enough to ask.
You don’t care enough to listen.

When was the last time we talked without someone calling you in the midst of the conversation and you left without a word?

How much is enough?
How much is good?
WHAT is good to you?

I don’t get why you can’t just support me and encourage me the way you do to your subordinates. I think even they see you more than I do. Cause every time you come home, you would only scold everyone.

You asked me, I study for myself or study for you?

Truthfully, I study for you.

If it weren’t for you, I would have taken art stream. I don’t give two shits about what’s in my body, what makes the world go round or what is glucose.
If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t take up the stupid editor job. Like I care how the magazine turns out. It gave me more tears than satisfaction. Even Pn.Catherine gave me more praises than you.

If it weren’t for you… I don’t know what I might be.

For better or worse… that’s something I will never know.

No comments: