Saturday, April 18, 2009

I look in the mirror I see a monster staring back at me

Don’t tell me who to care for and who not to care for.
DON’T tell me I am not doing enough.
Don’t tell me what I am supposed to do and expect me to do it.
Don’t expect me to smile when I am down.
Don’t expect me to care when I have problems of my own.
Don’t tell me who’s in what problem and expect me to solve them.
Don’t act like you know me so well.

If you care so much, then care for it yourself.
If you think I am not doing enough, do it yourself.
If you want it done, do it own your own.
If you can’t see I am upset, then f off.
If you want me to care, wait till I settled my own shit.
If you want me to solve it, wait till I am done with mine.
If you want to, get to know me.

Dear you,
How long have you known her and how long have you known me? I have been in so much shit right now and I didn’t even get even a “are you okay?” “What’s up?” All she had to do was say she’s sad because she couldn’t get the teddy bear she’d wanted. You would go all the way out to try to find a way to amend that situation.

To come to think of it, I have already lost so much to her. What else can I lose?

No comments: