Saturday, April 11, 2009

I’m afraid to even step out of my front door.

Aren’t you?

The world is just a very scary place to live in right now. I woke up to this sms “A 95 years old lady was gangraped…” It was enough to scare the shit out of me and tell my grandma not to go out unless necessary. Briana came over last night and was supposed to walk out to uptown for dinner with her. Frankly, I chickened out cause I was scared.

Every morning, Pn Chan would be on stage telling us about the latest crime happening in DU area. I sit there and wonder, what’s the world becoming into now? What’s with all the child kidnapping, raping, flashing and all? Seriously, what good does it bring to the crime doers?

It’s so sad to see that the world is evolving into such a sad state. Headlines everyday brings a new case of robbery, rapist, burglary and even kidnapping. Recession is blamed for the caused of all this. The robberies, I get. The raping? The root, I think it’s still Moral Values.

Shouldn’t the government realize it by now? Learning Moral is just a waste of time and nothing more than just a subject that waste your brain capacity. It’s not doing any good to the country is it? I wouldn’t even want to start on the subject civic. True it does help a little, but if you really paid a visit to the school’s during moral periods… You get what I mean.

The world now makes me think the only way to feel safe when I am outside is if I carry a gun along me 24/7.

Anyone knows where to get one?

No comments: