Monday, November 3, 2008

Youtube-r

I am a YouTube addict.

I am proud to admit that fact. I log on to YouTube at least twice a day just to watch or listen to songs. Of course, to watch - Smosh, David Choi, John Nathaniel, Happy Slip, KevJumba, Joshverdes, omovies, norwegian recycling, hchsknights88 [alyssa] and all the amazing talents on YouTube.

It kinda does get depressing at time. I mean, I am watching all these people and i realize some of them are just about our age and they're someone. Someone where everyone's watching. They have all the talent in the world to do so. They started by just posting up a video on YouTube.

Just one video of one famous song and a few people hit it. BAM! There you go, you're the next big thing! People love you. People google you up, they leave comments, they spread the word. Too bad over here, even if you were famous on YouTube, you will always just be famous on YouTube. That's how life is here.

Look at all the disney channel stars. They all have their own album, whether they can sing or not they will have one! And guess what? They're only sixteen years old. Some of them are only like twelve or younger than that. What are we doing while they are living fame? Studying. Lolx.

See all the bands from other countries, we've bands just as good but they aren't big. Why? Beats me. Maybe because we really don't support our local music scence enough. I mean, how many of you out there actually listen to local songs? Other than those on Hitz.FM. I know I've posted this song up before but it's really good. Give it a try. Listen to the first few minutes, if you think it's a waste of ur time, u can go.



Just a song I have been listening to over and over again,

No comments: