Saturday, November 15, 2008

I officially cleaned my room!

I was so bored and after that wig prank. A genius disguise I would say so myself. Which made plenty people fall for it. The best reaction goes to TEH HUI LYN! Her reaction was the best ever cause she was so clueless! Sorry LYN!

Keyao came over because she felt bored. I had planned to clean up my room on the very same day so she was helping me out that day. You can definitely recognize her work of art.



Before

After
I now have a better and cleaner room. I threw three bags full of rubbish and recycled three boxes full of paper. Half the papers are like school's notice [that's what you get when you're a KK, you just have the whole stack, the extras in case anybody needs it.]
And, chill about the wig thing kayz? =) I won't be that stupid to cut bangs larr.. I mean, I know I don't suit the look one. So Yee hua, it's just a wig so chill! Yi may, don't deflate my boobs larr... =p

No comments: