Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ex 6J-ians

Had gathering in One Utama today, was late because we had to go over to Serena’s mum flower shop to pass her some camp stuffs. Me and Keyao walked all the way from my house to Serena’s mum’s flower shop – IN HEELS. Yupz, our feet pretty much hurt after that and we had to make out way to BHP to grab a cab which was so rare. But.. we made it, 30 mins late. =P

WE met in old wing’s McD and went for lunch at TGIF’s after that. Gastric problem chose to take place at the moment making Keyao eat most of the meal herself. Sorry yeah… =) Of course, we camwhored. According to them, I camwhore damn fast and change face expressions damn frequently. LOLX!

IMG_2080Me and Soon Hwa

IMG_2091
Hui Qian

IMG_2078 
Hui Qian, Keyao and Yi Qian

IMG_2099 
Fried Mac and Cheese

IMG_2101
He was wondering how to put it in his mouth.
Btw.. this is dedicated to Yan Leng and Yi May
And btw he has this thing for girls in cats costumes. *inside joke*

IMG_2109

Nadia came by later

IMG_2110
Group picture. Girls only.

IMG_2122
Here’s your picture Keyao.

IMG_2127
The guys played pool while the girls stoned for awhile

IMG_2132 
I taught them girls how to play pool after that. =)

IMG_2135
He had been annoying me throughout the whole day okay?!

IMG_2148
The girls gave up playing after awhile.

IMG_2136
This little kid is Yong Zheng. He is so freaking cute!
He was staring at us play for so long so I decided to invite him to play.

IMG_2149
He is damn Pro wei. He claims he has only played like… three times only.

IMG_2153

Then we went to the arcade and played some games to kill the time as we had 20 minutes more till our movie started. It was so cool, we bought the whole row. Forgot to take a picture of it though. Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa was okay okay compared to the first movie. I think Melman is so freaking romantic.

Despite the whole entire time I kena zat by all of them. I know I very short larr happy. Kept getting hit on the head. Yes, I realized that I was wearing heels and I was still the shortest one. Still, it was a cool gathering. Better than the previous ones at least. =)

No comments: