Thursday, November 20, 2008

A day wasted on YOUTUBE again.

Today, I went through the videos of all the disney channel stars. Meaning, Demi L, Hayden P, Miley C, Ashley T, Vanessa H. Their songs ain’t really that abd you know. It’s just the Music Videos. Like.. the way they dance in it, and how they try to act like something they aren’t. Just kind of funny. I think Ashley Tisdale has the best MVs so far.

Vanessa’s new song, or maybe you can say old song [new to me larr..] “Sneakernight” is so not her style. Sure she looks pretty in the video but the song is so not her, it makes her voice sounds so deep. The sneakers are really preetttty though.


Demi Lovato actually has quite a number of nice songs, but like I mentioned earlier. Her music video is like.. erm… The band behind her is actually better than her.

Then I saw Hayden Panettire’s video in the related video part. Being as curious as I was, I went to load the video before reading the comments. I have heard one of her songs before - “I still believe” and it was good so I thought, she can’t be that bad right? WRONG! Listen to this song and you would wish she just stuck to Heroes and Bring It On. Pay attention to the lyrics, not Hayden. =)

After watching Ashley’s “suddenly” .. it’s freaking good. She looks so pretty in this video. Seriously, out of all the Disney girls. I think she does the best Videos around. Being a model really benefits huh?

 

Just some opinion. After a day of rotting away in the room, YouTube is like the best thing online. =)

No comments: