Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updates

I havent been updating my blog for so long. With all the auditions and Make Some Noise event stuffs piling up, I really had no energy left. Not to mention the freaking internet connection that’s so freaking screwed up now. I stole pictures from yi may’s blog. =)

image
She just put that jacket on cause she found it amusing.
LOLX may, just being herself.

image
One red paperclip preparing

image
Sixth Grace

image
They decided to cheer for
MOM! THERE ARE HOLES IN MY SHOES!

flyer copy
This is the flyer I am going to submit. =)
Work on it for like half the day.

lynnette copy 
I find this freaking nice.
He claims to only use a mouse and the application paint.
it’s my name if you guys can’t read it. Lolx.

Thanks Alvin, he has a few more on his blog. =)
Go check it out if you’re free.. =)

Really big thanks to the performers whom showed up on time for the audition. Thanks for not pulling out last minute or anything. On monday, me and Zen were really on the verge of crying. Everything turned out fine on Tuesday, Thank God for that. =) Gotta go continue designing the ticket.. Love ya! =)

No comments: