Thursday, November 6, 2008

All the belated tags

Fine, I will do the tags today. All in one shoe kayz. =)

Tagged by Fateh
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. I hate half boiled eggs
  2. I love watching YouTube
  3. I love bathing in the middle of the night
  4. I rather spend the money on food & books than clothing
  5. I have a size 3 1/2 feet.
  6. I do attempt to compose songs but mostly which are tuneless lyrics.
  7. I love to write stories.
  8. I love to listen to oldies.
  9. I am afraid of spiders, height and CLOWNS.
  10. I do not really like to watch movies in a cinema.
  11. I do not like to go up to G.H.
  12. I think I am going to be studying culinary arts which is means I have to study Hotel Management for 2 yrs next time.
  13. I hate the smell of bleach.
  14. I am Lactose Intolerant.
  15. I get hyper when I get sleepy.
  16. I tag, Bree, Melinda, Yoke Yee, Caridee, Wei Wen,

There.. I am done with the first tag.

Tagged by little ms.sunshine – Fiona

1. The person to tag you is?
    Fiona larr.. duh~!

2. Your relationship with him/her?
    Friends

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her ?
    cute, bubbly, chinese speaking, funny, friendly

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
    Erm.. I am not so sure what..

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you ?
    When she labeled all of us in form 2.. =)

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
    I am not a les man..

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
    I hope not! =S

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
    Just be little ms.sunshine.. =)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
    Hmm.. did I do something wrong?

10. The most desirable things to do with him/her is..
       Just go out and have fun gua?

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
      Sunshine-ish

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
       I guess I practically defined the word stress.

13. The character for you for yourself is ?
       Just being a friend.

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
      Getting so stressed out over little things..

15. If you’ve a chance to choose how a person you wanna be…
      Stop stressing which is what I am doing now…

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
      *sniff sniff* Thanks… you guys are the best friends a girl can ever have.

17. Ten people to tag

       - Bree
       - Yoke Yee
       - Melinda
       - AlvinKei
       - Hazel
       - YeeHua
       - Fateh
       - Yi May
        - Su zen
       - Yu Hong

18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with ?
       Her dictionary.. *inside joke* =)

19. Is 3 a male or a female ?
      Female

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing ?
      Yuhong and fateh.. considering they’re both guys. I doubt it. =)

21. How about 5 and 8 ?
      They are both of the same sex. I dun think so..

22. What is number 1 studying about ?
       What a typical secondary school student would study..

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them ?
      Today

24. Is number 4 single ?
      I doubt that.

25. Say something about number 2.
      Bimbo with a dictionary! =p

Finally I am so done with that tag…

No comments: