Friday, November 21, 2008

Dedication posts

Okay, since the two of you did a dedication post to me.. [awwww…] So I’m guessing I need to return the favor? =p

Hazel.

image

Crazy bimbo girl here. I remember when I met her in maths tuition, she had a super dulan look on her face. It kinda scared me, till she started cracking all her lame lame jokes. She loves starting her sentences with “There was this time…” which sounds like that girl from American Pie who goes “There was this time at band camp… it was so funny!” She’s crazy over Cats Whisker ever since that time I brought her to the shop. =) Sorry for FFK-ing you so many times.. =/

I know you wrote a damn long post for me, but I am kind of not that good with words? So this is the best I can do larr. =p

Hui Lyn

image What to say about this girl? She was the only one who fell for the wig prank the longest. =) Whatever you say.. I still rock more than you man! This girl never seem to sense my sarcasms! Hope you get your shots done soon yeah? =) and the outing will be soon alright?

Hoi Sum

waisum Who is making me dedicate a post to her. She calls herself a hoi sum which lives under the sea in a pineapple and calls me Cornetto cause she think my name sounds like it. =.= This girl is really freakishly crazy but funny. =) Late night chats with her are always filled with loads of laughter. We will go out sometime larr kayz? =) I still like this picture no matter what you say cause it’s pweeetttyyy… =P

No comments: