Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To go or not to go?


Finally, I got the acceptance letter for TCSS
Wait, I did not get it yet.
Was suppose to get it today but Pn.Catherine
She didn't send in my name.
The lady gave me a heart attack when she didn't say my name
I was like standing there like an idiot.
And Su-Zen and Hariz were laughing their heads off
Saying that the expression on my face was PRICELESS.
I mean.. god damn it!
I was scared the hell out kayz.

But now, I am reconsidering it again.
The scholarship they offered was really little

Sure, my parents are willing to pay up
I am not feeling that right letting them pay THAT amount
RM 8000 ++ you know.
It's not exactly something you shud just use up in 10 days

Even as I say I don't wanna go,
My heart is still not letting it go.
I worked so hard for it.
The sleepless nights worrying about the resume
Trying to write up a perfect personal statement.
I was expecting more I guess.

They all say it's worth it.
I also want to go badly.
But, my conscience is getting the best of me.
Unless I can suddenly win a lottery overnight.
I really do not want to add another heavy burden
Like this onto my parents.

They work hard enough already.
Me going for this summer school thing.
It's gonna be meaning canceling our year end holidays.

So to go or not to go?
I think the best option is not.

No comments: