Thursday, May 1, 2008

M*ther F*cking I*iots

I said it once.
I am gonna repeat it once more!

KELEDANG IS NOT A GARBAGE BIN
YOU DON'T JUST DUMP NEW STUDENTS HERE
OUR CLASS IS SO FUCKING FULL ALREADY
THERE ARE CURRENTLY
41 STUDENTS HERE.

What the hell is your problem
That YOU fucking put a student who got B for science.
Yes, NOTE THAT... B FOR SCIENCE.

Do you know how many times I redid the name list?!
You don't give a damn do you?
Of course you don't!
You just sit in the air-conditioned room all day
Doing what? We don't know!

So we complained to you.
Now you say you gonna pull students out of keledang
And put them in Belian.

You just don't get the fucking point do you?
We want our class JUST THE WAY IT WAS!
Stop changing the number of people.
Stop putting/taking people AS YOU FUCKING PLEASE!

One more new student I see..
Definite thing is..
I am gonna quit job as monitor larr.
It's more stress than anything in the world I can tell you.

No comments: