Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged by Yan leng.. =)

1. What do you want the most now?
- To actually PASS my midterms.. Aiks..

2. Who is the person you trust the most?
- Briana.. <3

3. Are you in love?
- Hmmm....

4. If you have a dream to come true, what is it?
- I could actually be SMART..

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Doesn't that happen all the time?? LOLX

6. What's your goal for this year?
- Love more, hate less, live to the fullest

7. Do you believe in eternity?
- Nah...

8. Have you ever broke a person's heart that he / she wanna commit suicide?
- I don't think so...

9. What feelings do you love most.
- Love...

10. What are your requirements from your other half?
- Trust and sensitive to my feelings I guess...

11. What kind of feelings you hate the most?
- Embarassment

12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
- Yes.. every friendship is like a snowflake.. Different and unique

13. What do you want to do in future?
- Get rich and famous.. XP

14. What is the most important thing in your life?
- To be myself...

15. What do you think he is important in your life?
- I dun get this question...

16. Who do hope to be always there for you?
- The people that I care most about..

17. When do you think the world will end?
- I hope not soon...

18. The world ends tomorrow. What would you do? (if there are no limits to your actions and there are 36 hours a day)
- I am going to do I would nvr dare to.. XD

Add in your personal question. Then add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their Chat box that he / she has been tagged.
- Briana
- Yee Hua
- Anyone who is bored

No comments: