Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Say it again for me..

OMG! I <3 Marie Digby!
I love my dad too..
Thanks to him for sending me to ou and back
Couldn't see much of her actually.
Yes, Melinda.. I am vertically challenged.
So we just kept trying to take pictures.

Su Zen and Choon Hon left early..
Left me and Hazel..
We wandered around till the autograph time.
You should see the crowd there wei
Darn a lot of people lining up to get it.

Bought the CD for RM 38
Guess she's new that's why she sign darn slow.

The group of people behind me and hazel..
Fuiyoh.. damn scary.
The girl.. wear until damn nice.. look damn sweet
But scold people like.. fuiyoh...
Damn scary..
She summore shove people. WTH?

Forget about that...
I am so happy that I got her autograph!
MARIE DIGBY'S AUTOGRAPH!
She looks so pretty in person. XD

Pictures will be up after I get from hazel. XD

No comments: