Thursday, May 8, 2008

All a is b...

If mod maths was easy,
I am afraid to even take add maths tomorrow.
Mod maths paper was freaking tough today.
For me larr....
I actually woke up at 4. am in the morning.
Trying to study MATHS.
Pathetic right? I know..

I was glad when the paper was finally over.
It was the most brain wrecking paper ever.

English after that was not much better.
One character that experienced a change in the story.
What did it actually meant by that?
I managed to write two answers.
In the end I went the the one that was based on the necklace.

Chinese paper today was...
Un-understandable.. XD
I didn't even get the second story.. XP
I just stared at the paper trying to process it.
It took me so long just to actually get one sentence.
The one where it was in the traditional chinese one.
Fuiyoh.. boy was that TOUGH!

This conclude that :
Lynnette will NOT be taking Chinese for SPM!
Wheeeee............

有时我也不太明白我自己想干嘛
我就是下不了决定
是要未来好呢还是要坚持自己的理想
我真的想好久还是得不到答案
是我的问题吗?
还是有其它的因素造成的呢?

我的生活需要那么多活动吗?
可是我还是不能选择要放弃哪一样
我知道这样一来只会越拖越久
迟早也要放弃一样东西
对我而言, 迟好过早
最多只是辛苦多一阵子
挨过了这段路后,
未来会不会更好呢?

我的未来会是怎样的呢?

No comments: