Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's not a smooth journey...

What would you do
If you saw someone close to you hurting?
Hurting so much that her layer has crack.

Tears poured out from her eyes.
The only thing I could do was to hold her tight.
Telling her everything will be alright.
Even though nothing will ever be the same.

The words that roll out of my mouth.
Those comforting lies that we tell.
It never works you see...
But we still do them all the same

Just feeling those tears staining my shirt.
I feel as though every drop was like a needle.
A needle poking through my heart.
The pain course through my entire body.
The next thing I knew, my cheeks were wet too.

Why did you have to go and hurt her?
Why did you have to make this all such a mess?
Why did you have to let us clean your shit up?
You irresponsible piece of SHIT!
Wait... comparing you to a shit just makes the shit degrade.

Go get a life..
Or ruined somebody else's life.

No comments: