Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged by Hazelll

RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer. Even though it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!!!
4. Tag 5 people.
5. Bold the questions. And with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question

How are you feeling today?
- Fly by hilary duff.
= I guess it's just like the lyrics..
"Trust yourself and don't give up..."

Will you get far in life?
- hey mickey! - bring it on
= As far as mickey has gone? LOLX!

How do your friends see you?
-Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
= Hmmm... Someone they wanna spent their life with? LOLX!

Will you get married?
-My boo - usher and alicia keys
= I dunno how to define this..

What is your best friend's theme song?
- Bring me to life - Evanescence
= She needs someone to save her?

What is the story of your life?
- Apologize - one republic ft. timbaland
= Hmmm...?

What is high school like?
- He said she said - Ashley tisdale
= Just like a typical high school scene

How can you get ahead in life?
- No one - Alicia Keys
= I don't worry cause everything's going to be alright...

What is the best thing about your friends?
- Irreplaceable - Beyonce
= Hell yeah!

What is in store for this weekend?
- Low - Flo Rida ft T pain
= Lolx.. Party!!

How is your life going?
- Say it again - Marie Digby
= Say it again for me cause I like the way it feels when you're telling me that I am the only one for you.

What song will they play at your funeral?
- Baby love - Nicole Scherzinger
= Okay... I don't get this one...

Will you have a happy life?
- Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift
= Uh oh... That's a bad sign right?

What do your friends really think of you?
- Because of you - Ne-Yo
= Because of me? Awww...

Do people secretly lust after you?
- Realize - Cobbie Cailat
= If you just realized what I just realize, we'd be perfect for each other..

How can I make myself happy?
- When you believe - Mariah Carey
= You will when you believe...

What should you do with your life?
- It's not over - Chris Daughtry
= It's not over... I try to do it right this time around...

I tag :
Melinda, Briana, Su-Zen, Yan Leng, Yee Hua

No comments: