Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bobalicious Smoothies Day 6

Tiring day. Especially after yesterday. Since it was New year’s eve, we had to work extra time and I only got home at 2am in the morning. Tiring but it was a fun way to turn EIGHTEEN. It’s the first day of 2010 yo!

This means :

- No more sneaking into 18PL movies. I can now flash my IC at them and go.. I AM EIGHTEEN!
- I am no longer going to be dreading the 4th of Jan 2010.
- I do not have to have monday blues anymore.. well not now at least.
- Downside? No more allowance. DAMN!
- No more canteen food.. though I must say SMKDU’s canteen food is pretty good.

Well, I’m eighteen. Barely legal in Malaysia. Well, I’m getting there ain’t I?

image

Hehe.. thanks to cher haow for this awesome desktop background. XD It’s damn freaking clear. All you taylor swift fans out there, if you want it. I have other song designs too. Those from her platinum album. Drop me a message in the cbox. :)

01012010

decided to get my face painted for new year’s. XD

31122009(020)

Tan ying dropped by to visit ME!! :)

31122009(017)

I went to visit Kylie.. Of course, I brought her a cup of bobalicious smoothie! :)

31122009(016)

I spent new year’s eve with this crazy gal. Even though people were kinda giving us weird looks when we were jumping around to the music, running and singing taylor swift’a our song, screaming, I had fun. XD Have fun in NS… XD

01012010(001)

Because it’s her last day. We made her clean the grease trap. :)

 

Went to work at 12PM today to cover for Melinda. I nearly couldn’t wake up. My legs were aching like mad. Once I got there, I took a cup of Cappuccino Hazelnut. Kept me going for awhile.. Then I had other drinks.. got abit hyper somewhere in between. :)

30122009(015)

Went to MM with Keyao that day to decorate the room by putting up a BIG tree.

30122009(011)

Painting some “fallen” leaves.

30122009(005)

OOOOH~ paint.. [I look like a retard..] XD

Today, Ning ning made me cheese baked creamy tuna pasta.. *swoons* damn heavenly I tell you. I then I made a caramel milk.. I was holding the cup, grinning like an idiot saying, “do you know what’s this? This is HEAVEN in a cup!”

01012010(005)

 

AND AND AND AND AND

 

YOU KNOW WHAT???

 

 

I FREAKING THINK THE DJ IN TROPICANA CITY MALL IS AWESOME!!

 

 

AND YOU KNOW WHY????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE HE FREAKING PLAYED TAYLOR SWIFT LIKE 7 TIMES TODAY!!!

 

 

 

 

HE IS SO DARN AWESOME RIGHT?! XD

No comments: