Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cause I can’t turn to you when it all falls apart

Have not had a real update in ages. So since I don’t have to wake up early tomorrow, I shall just do a small update with pictures. :)

Pictures are of random days and events. :) I’m sorry but I am a much too lazy blogger nowadays. :)

My world tumbled upside down and up again in less than 24 hours. So in my opinion I can take that as a very crazy roller coaster ride… though I’ve never really been on one. XD


IMG_3328

My current favourite new drink.
Pure Mango Smoothie.
Just look at that texture. :)

IMG_3348

IMG_3349

There were no customers.
And I was about to be bored to death.

IMG_3357

Look what she did. Darn cool right? :)

It was sis’s birthday party last Sunday.

IMG_3370

Cupcakes. :)

IMG_3400

IMG_3402

IMG_3404

IMG_3410

IMG_3421

IMG_3423

IMG_3424

IMG_3476

I swear this is the best clown I have ever seen.
He does wonders with the balloon.
He even made a bicycle with a pink panther on it for my sis.

IMG_3493

Cute as a button.

IMG_3495

Cutest thing on earth!

IMG_3513

I remember when I was younger,
I used to made my mum get me a balloon bear.
Now all the girls ask for balloon swords.

Time’s changed.

Then I had to conduct games,
Totally forgetting to download any kiddy songs.
I took out my Taylor Swift album. XD

Apparently, the kids all know Love Story & You Belong With Me.
XD

IMG_3621

IMG_3640

Jelly layer cake.
Pretty colours. :)

image

This is why I love them. :)

No comments: