Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey peeps

After I traded my bata white canvas shoes into
my current all time footwear – timberland black leather shoes.

Life has been pretty interesting to say the least.

 

Interesting customers make my day. :)

 

“how’s your drink?”
“as sweet as you.”

 

“hi sir, hi miss, want a cup of smoothie?!”
“Damn energetic larr you. I get two cups then. :)”

 

One customer even told me.

“ I own alot of retail outlets, if you’re interested in finding another job,
I can offer you a higher price. Call me”

Sorry, but I’m comfortable with my current employment. :)

 

AND!!

I made apricot + banana smoothie today!
Taste damn freaking awesome! :)

 

I love love love the mocha we are currently selling at Bobalicious.
No more trips to starbucks for me!!

 

back to watching Bones.
will try to bring my camera to work someday for a better post.

 

:)

No comments: