Sunday, January 3, 2010

My feet are killing me

They played Lady Gaga’s Christmas Tree song in Tropicana City Mall today. Today was a super busy day at the shop. Barely got to rest. Customers literally came in flocks. Like a wave.. sudden strong wave, suddenly subside.

I think I totally lost my blogging mojo. I don’t really know what to blog about anymore nowadays, or maybe since my life is literally routined. I wake up > bathe > work > bathe > sleep. Hahaha, damn no life larr seriously.

 

Lalalalala~ I bet you are like moving your mouse all the way to the top left right left right corner of the page to click that red button with the X in the middle of it right?

 

Or you might be falling asleep because this is the most boringest thing ever!

Well, I am falling asleep typing this. My brain like automatically shut down.

 

Seriously, I am thinking of going on a hiatus..

 

Maybe not a permanent one but like a semi hiatus.

 

 

Till I actually find a life to blog about.

 

p.s. If my employers are reading this, I’m not complaining that work is sucking up my life.
p.p.s. I actually enjoy working.

 

I heard that TAYLOR SWIFT’S PLATINUM ALBUM is coming out in MALAYSIA like finally! SOON!!

 

AIN’T THAT GREAT SUPER AWESOME NEWS???

 

 

TO ME IT IS. :)

 

Okay, I have not officially wished all my friends
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

Well, I hope that the year 2010 brings more greatness into your lives.
You get everything you wish for.

 

I have yet to have a new year’s resolution..
So let’s see if I can make one list up now. :)

 

I shall…

- be more adventurous and try out new things.
- overcome my fear for clowns and actually go near one.
- pick up a new language.
- actually learn up the F and Bm chord on the guitar.
- stop being so childish?

nah… scratch that one out. I wouldn’t be me if I weren’t that. :)

- raise funds for children.

Overally, have a great year.

 

I’m FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING 18.

 

Not exactly legal in Malaysia, not much extra things you can do.
But it’s something isn’t it?

 

BTW,

did you know that unicef volunteers have to be 21.
sucks.

 

 

lots and lots of sweeetened love with whipped cream on the top,
Nette <3

No comments: