Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bobalicious Smoothies

As most of you should know,
I took up a part time job and is now working at
Bobalicious Smoothie in Tropicana City Mall.

The shop is situated on the first floor near the crocs shop.

I am a BOBARISTA yo!

image

Work is quite fun as I get to try out a lot of new things. XD

Not to mention the fact that I get to eat alot of things.
Try alot of new drinks which some I’ve never even heard of.

Come find me when you’re free.
I can give you a 10% discount.

My current favourite drink is Christmas Tree which is a mixture of

Matcha Green Tea + Oreo Cookie + cinnamon powder [optional]

Sounds weird? Taste like heaven larr I tell you. *grins*

I am never needing to go back to Starbucks anymore as
The MOCHA and Cappuccino here kicks ass and also it’s so much cheaper wei!

SOOOO..

come find me if you’re in tropicana city mall
but sms me in advance to check if I’m working or not that day.

 

A lady customer who apparently is my boss’s friend asked me what school I was from.
I was like, Damansara Utama.

She nodded and said, Got the characteristic of a DJ/DU student. Very vivacious.

Every night there’s this live performance.
No idea from where but every night the girl would sing Taylor Swift. :)

But she isn’t very good.
STILL, it’s Taylor Swift. :)

Makes closing so much better.

 

till the next time,
Lynnette :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.