Monday, July 7, 2008

Utter Speechless...

The randomest, scariest and funniest thing happen today
After sejarah tuition,
As a whole group we waited downstairs.



We were joking around, chit chatting
Then, this guy came right up to us.




weirdo us
Hi, *looks at nicholas* you're so tall arr.. I used to be very tall until now the teenagers grow so much taller already.
*stones*
*rachel starts laughing*
Why you all all laughing at? What's so funny?
Rachel : Oh, my car is here. BYE! *runs off*
Why she run so fast? Why she laughing at me?
*sustain laughters*
Carol : Celine, we need to talk to Pn.Molly remember?
*Celine nods*
*both of them runs upstairs*
*chuckled*

Lisa me and Nigel just kept exchanging weird glances
We were like OMG... what the hell is he doing?
He just continue rattling like for what seems forever

Finally.. he started to WALK in the other direction!
Before he left, he was like
"Everybody loves me!"
like that show
"EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND RIGHT?"

I was like.. WTH?!?
Then I saw him walking to the mamak store there.
Celine and Carol were still hiding upstairs.

Then.. the weird guy proceeded to carry the Indian Man
It was damn hilarious
cause the Indian Man's expression was like *huh?*
The he go punch the Indian Man..
The play play punching kind.
Like punch, duck, punch, duck.

I went up to get Celine and Carol.
When I told them what happened,
All of us just stood there and kept laughing.
Then we went downstairs cause Lisa was down alone

The weird guy just continue standing at the mamak there
Thank god my mum came after awhile.
Ran for my life!

No comments: