Monday, July 21, 2008

Long day

Lots of things happened today.
PY, SZ, M should know what I'm talking about

Lots of unwanted drama
Lots of unwanted tears
Lots of unwanted fights

Some people really can't change you know?

On the happy side...
I skipped Moral exam today
Should be retaking it some time soon.
Tomorrow's Biology! Gonna die.. X.x

Guess what?!
Today.. HITZ.FM came to OUR school.
They were giving out daughtry's tickets
DAmn stupid.. didn't realize till they were GONE!

Esther Me May

Eh.. *points* what's that arr?
Dunno.. *stands up at look*
Some random people with gang?
No larr I think it's some radio station
But Wai Wan is there..

Seriously.. when i stood up to look
I couldn't see their car
I could only see a few guys with like dyed hair
And they look they freaking gangsterish okay?
Damn it larr.. totally WASTED~!

Pei yeen, or else we could have went right?

No comments: