Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ponteng

Skipped school today due to major headache
For the first time since dunno whenever,
My parent actually agreed to let me skip.
Really needed that rest alot.

Before going to back to bed,
I had to sms a number of ppl.

- Jia wei: inform her i'm not going
- Jen Wei: reminder to bring her camera
- Yeen : ask she can bring her camera or not
- May : tell her I can't duty today
- Zen : informing about my absence.

Hope everything went well in class today
with Su zen busy with the bake sale and all.

Finally done with the NEW name list.
Please let there be no more new students.
Please let the students all stay in this class.
Please let there be no more changes.

Just the moment we decided to change the jadual tugas
The next day, in walks in a NEW student..
Hah! I managed to control my impulses this time.

Off to tuition.. toodles

No comments: