Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired

These few days have been really tiring
Though I have no idea what I've been doing.
I find it really difficult to drag myself to school.

Everytime I think of school..
There's just million of things to do.
I procrastinate.

I can't bring myself to face it
I know it's wrong avoiding problems.
I just can't help.

Every morning when you see me,
I will be all emo-ish..
Just thinking of the whole day
I have to drag myself through
The thought is enough to kill...

Tired worrying about everything
Tired about having to strain my brain
Tired trying to pretend everything's fine

Not physically but emotionally
If only I could fall asleep and never wake
If only I could take a day off and rest
If only I could escape the world for a day
Just a day on my own with nobody else.

No comments: