Saturday, July 19, 2008

The seventh thing I hate the most that you do - you make me love you

I'm SO bored
Went for joint installation meeting with naomi just now
It was such A LONG boring meeting

We kena like shit by them there
Guess we deserved it for not attending meetings

I have to go back malacca later.
dun feel like going back lorr..
Darn boring larr.. kena stuck there!

Addicted to Miley cyrus's songs
Yes.. I know many don't like her.
Gotta admit she looked pretty in the MVs
Her singing is really nice

The song - I miss you, damn sad song
Really can make u tear and think about those u missed.
Every time I listen to it..

I think of my grandfather.
I wonder how it would be if he was still around
I really wish he still could be here.
To see all of us grow up.

I miss the times we had.
The times where he sneaked food for me
The times where he protected me from canings
The times where we use to go to the parks

I know..
You're in somewhere better now.
You no longer have to suffer from your pain
I wish things could have got better
Then, maybe... just maybe..
You could still be here right now..

You use to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven

No comments: