Friday, July 4, 2008

Sexy, aint it?


Aston Martin DB9..
By far the most sexiest car.
Though the Alpha Romeo 8C ain't bad.
But this is still my favorite baby.. XD
I realized I haven't been blogging for sometime.
Dont exactly have anything to blog about.
Cause have been only busy with ed board stuffs
Which of course is kinda P&C to blog about.
Today was our school's annual career day.
Lots of college was there.
I was in charge of taking pictures for the event
So I also took the oppurtunity to ask about my future
So far I guess I manage to narrow down to a few
- Graphic Design
- Mass Comm
- Culinary Arts
- English Major
They're just so different from each other.
But it still a few years more till I make my decision.
So.. Dun have to worry about that now.
Trinity College thingy is tomorrow.
If I had accepted it..
I would have been in Australia by SUNDAY!
Hariz is getting half the scholarship.
SO lucky of him t=that we all pulled out.
Tood bad he can't exactly take the full scholarship.
What a waste.
Blog more about Career Day later..
With pictures of course... XD

No comments: