Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tag

First word that came out ofyour mouth this morning?
[Off] the light larr... Gimme another five minutes.. [tired marr]

What is your mom's middle name?.
she doesnt have one.

Dad or mom. Who do you like better?.
Dad

Dad or mom. Who is more annoying?.
Mom!

When do you usually sleep?.
Anytime I feel sleepy..

How tall would you like to be?
At least 5 cm taller...

When you are using the computer,where do you place your feet?.
Ermm... It remains attach to my leg..

Do you brush your teeth?.
Of course Larr!

When you see people running around the mall with donation boxes, whatwould you do?
If I haven't already spent all my money.. I might as well donate... XD

Have you thought of dieting recently?
Nope...

Do you like to wear white t-shirts in the summer?
No...

What kind of people do you dislike?
I dunno... Haven't thought of it.. When I dislike I dislike...

Do you like people easily?
I think so..

Do you always think that someone likes you?
I am not that perasanted...

Who do you miss right at this moment?
Hmmm... My GodBro...

Day or Night?
Night!!

When do you want to get married?
Well.. I will let nature take it's course

If you can go back to the past,when and where would you choose to go?
I would go back to.... Erm... Hmm.... I will get back to you later...

Have you ever hit someone's chin?
By accident... hehe..

Where are all your friends?
In their beds snoring away like a pig?? XP

Do you like friends asking you to go out or you like asking them to go out?
Both!

Do you have any siblings?
One annoying little sister..

What radio channel do you like listening to?
hitz.fm

Have you ever tried making prank calls?
Yupz.. but I will never do it again.. XD

On Valentine's Day, would you go and buy chocolate for your friends?
WHy not?

When you see your boyfriend/girlfriend hugging another guy/girl, what would you do?
Do what every normal person would do..

Some one swears at you, what would you do?
Glare at them then swear back lorr...

When you get into a fight with a friend, who apologize first?
Depends

Where would you go for countdownon New Year's Eve?
Anywhere..

Which beach do you like to go to?
Hawaii...

Dream destination?
Paris with unlimited money to spend

Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone?
Yeah...

Are you still in contact with people from high school?
I'm still in high school.

Tag
- Harpreet
- Neeraj
- Pauline
- Yan Leng
- Hazelll

No comments: