Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another word

and I am going to die!!
I cant continue writing liao larrr
and I can't even type properly liao
So if got typo...
Please forgive me

I am BORED to death
Nothing new larr
except the fact that
my mum is going to open a shop with my godma
next year in ou
manicure & pedicure shop
and I have to work there during the hols
SO....
Me, Lynnette Oon will be at ur FEET
Oh gawd...
Later got heong gong geok then I die!!

Omg...
As I am typing
I just saw my cousin brother trip on the stairs and fell
the thing was
his "little brother" hit the edge of the stairs
And then he began clutching it and crying

Haha...
I know I am bad
but it was just so freaking funny I can't stop
His painful expression damn cute
Wakaka...
Okay.. I am done..
He is still crying though

Hmm....
go continue doing my logbook
XD

No comments: