Saturday, October 20, 2007

Backache

Though I only passed 3 tests today
but it was cool

I wanted to pass my usaha knots
Miss was like

"You form 2 arr?"
"No miss. I am form 3."
"Now only you passing ur usaha?"
*gives sheepish grin*

Nearly screwed up and mengibarkan bendera test
I nearly laughed when I was passing the flag to Peck
I am sorry larr... It's like so hard not to laugh when
you see her on the verge of laughing too...

I am so happy to say that I only have 2 more usaha tests!!
Yan Leng... aren't you just soooo proud of me??

Oh ya
An aunty came when we were talking
and ask us if we wanted to walk her dog
Aik lynn was interested but she had to work
It was 5 bucks for one time
So aik lynn ask me to do it on saturday
and she will do it on sunday
I was like..
NO way man, have to pick up poop
and I dun even walk my own dog.
I noe I very wth
but... I dun like dogs.
So Aik lynn's sister got toh lok sui instead
XD

Gtg continue with all the log books... XP

When there's a will, there's a way!

No comments: