Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Regrets Regrets Regrets

I think I am starting to regret the changing hairstyle thingamajig
Seems like everywhere I turn
People have this hairstyle

Hmm... Maybe I should take keyao's suggestion..
and go for the hair extension thingy thingy
And it feels kinda weird now
Not having all that hair

Its like when you're sitting on the chair
and the hair stylist is
cuttingchooping off your hair
You can just feel the hair falling off
Looking down on the floor
Staring at that whole pile of hair

Haihz...

Damn depressing...
I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from cutting it
but..
I can't turn back time
and
I already did it



So..
I shall have to live with this hair
till year 2008 when my hair finally grow back

and that will take a long long time

No comments: