Sunday, November 1, 2009

WARNING! This post consist swear words of all sorts. My Apologies.

All American Rejects Concert was so darn awesome.. God, Tyson’s voice is so darn sexy and good. They sang all their hit songs and he was so good at stirring the crowd up.

I am so pissed at a fact that most of you should already know.

Dear beloved DIGI,

Thanks for giving me the Meet and Greet passes so I could be scold at and shoved around by the workers in charged. I had so much fun standing in the line and getting scolded yet again but being so excited that I was finally going to get to meet AAR in person. Finally, I was shoved into this tent with 30 other people. I was looking around for AAR when they shoved me right to the front.. The camera’s flash went off three times and I realized my pictures were taken. I walked to the AAR members with so much hope to get a signature at least. When I got there, Tyson was such a cutie pie. He was so nice to his fans. Another yellow shirt DIGI worker shoved me and pushed me away from them. I didn’t even get to greet them. Thanks for teaching me what MEET and GREET means. It means.. being shoved around by angry people and taking a picture that could be done by photoshop and could have even been a better one.

Love,
Maxis User

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view