Monday, November 23, 2009

Tagged

10 RANDOMS

1. I’m a hopeless romantic
     I will fall for anything though however cheesy or tacky they may be. The kind that will forgive the guy if     he’d just stand in the rain a whole night for her. The kind that wants a guy to serenade her with a guitar and a self composed song.

2. I’m a music addict.
    I love music. Any kind of music. I like the way things sound and how words can express the feelings and emotions of someone. I love how I can pen my thoughts down as songs. I love how they sound when they’re being played.

3. I named my teddy bear Alison.
    Just cause that’s Taylor Swift’s middle name.

4. I started playing the guitar because I wanted to play Taylor Swift’s songs.
     Honestly, I can only play her songs on the guitar.. Though I played some other songs but my chords file consists of mostly her songs. XD

5. I secretly like to listen to people’s problems.
     It gives me inspirations for songs and stories. Also, I like feeling like a friend.

6. I cry at almost any film that has romance in it.
     I cried while watching HSM 2 and 3 because it was saddening. I cried watching PS I LOVE YOU. I just think it’s damn sad whenever the love is broken or mended or lost or forgotten or found. XD

7. I LOVE watching cartoons and animated films.
    I will be that person in the group who would vote to watch a christmas carol then New Moon because I’m that kind of girl.

8. I do not like to shop for clothes.
    Instead I love spending time and money on books of sorts.

9. I collect nice wrapping papers.
     I can spend 20 bucks or more just buying fancy looking good quality wrapping paper just cause I like it. Also, they make really good use when I’m making birthday cards for friends. XD

10. I love buying heels but I don’t wear them.
      I cannot resist a nice looking pair of heels especially when they look good on my feet. The only catch is I don’t ever find myself needing to wear them.. and they’re painful to wear. But they are so darn nice… XP

 

you’re tag because you’re cool that way,
Briana, Melinda, AlvinKei, Shuana, Tan Ying

No comments: