Saturday, November 14, 2009

SPM

Yadaa yadaa yadaa... was supposed to be on hiatus. Doubt anyone does actually come here anymore... but had the sudden feeling of blogging.. XD

Had a really scary dream last night. I think it's from the overly worried about SPM kind of thing that I'm quite sure alot of people are also experiencing now.

My dream was super weird and out of the blue kind of dream.

I remember running around SMKDU frantically trying to find a teacher to help me.. I was holding a HELP registration form.. Someone told me my scholarship was only valid for the January and March intake. In my dreams I kept muttering over and over again, I can't, I can't, I can't! I vaguely remember holding my NS letter in the other hand. I dragged someone with me to HELP college [which was actually INTI's corridor cause I was there the day before]. I saw Pn Chang walking towards me and I grabbed her and told her I needed her help to help me register for college. She told me she was busy and asked me to hand in my form NOW. I remember crying and repeating over and over again "I cannot... I need to apply for August intake!"

The last thing I remembered before being jolted out of my sleep was being push into a classroom full of student and tripping and falling. Then I woke up..

It was so vivid that it felt like I was there.

SPM is screwing with my brain... in every single way possible... =/

No comments: