Monday, November 30, 2009

image

Dreaming makes you feel even more tired than you were before.
I hate waking up after a long dream.
Especially a nightmare, but in which I complete a job that I was supposed to do.
I hate the realizing-it-was-just-a-dream part of waking up.

I had a short nightmare during the last 10 minutes of Bio 3 today.
I dreamt I woke up in my dream during Bio 3.
To realize I have yet to answer my paper and time was up.
I woke up as I heard someone drop their bottle.
I felt even more tired than before.

I keep having these dreams about SPM.
Reoccurring ones sometimes.
They are so vivid I feel like I am living it.
Which is why I feel even more tired when I am awake.

I took an entire cup of coffee [extra sweet, mind you] and fell asleep 10 minutes later.
I think I need sleeping pills. I’m going crazy.

No comments: