Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Updates/Pictures!!

Pictures/Updates..
Updating my blog when there's
SEJARAH!!!!!!! exams tmr...
Screw the stupid exams..
Screw the PMR...
Screw the..
world..

Long long time ago..
There was this bunch of crazy kids
Who went to help set up a church for a wedding..

Admiring the bears..


Aren't they just so cute??



We pumped up the balloons...

and I have serious
balloon-phobia!!


It's not my fault that my god sis had to bring home a car full of balloons..
It's not my fault that I had to be sitting so freakingly near to it..
It's not my fault that every freaking balloon burst..
It's not my fault that I was still small...
It's not my fault that I have
BALLOON-PHOBIA
Not my fault.....

Really...!!



One girl died of heart attack from the balloon burstings and the other two died
from laughing too much...
!!THE END!!



This is what I did for my mum on mother's day!!

I cooked her a three course meal..

What my sister ate...



Salad.. cucumber and garlic bread!!

Mushyroomy soup...
Mmmm...


The main course..

what??!
and no.. they did not get food poisoning..

XD


No comments: