Saturday, May 5, 2007

Spiderman 3 screening...

Okayz... here's what happened..

The movie was so damn freaking BORING..

Well... when I was getting the tickets i saw JAMES.. who was there to watch the screening too..

James : Hi lynnette.. you here for the screening?
Me : Oh hi.. Ya. You?

James : Ya.. got the tickets from my uncle..
Me : Oic..
James : My uncle is spiderman u noe..

sweat... double sweat...

Okay.. got in there and it was boredom ...although there were parts where it makes u feel like crying...

Spiderman is about to be dead smashed by sandman and stranggled by that guy what-his-name.. Then spiderman was looking at MJ and MJ was about to get hit by a taxi.. MJ was still looking down at spiderman and crying... [so touching scene].. then out of nowehere..

Sister : Why the girl cry?? The ma ma die already arr??

zha dou man...

Little boy beside me : Daddy, I don't want to watch liao.. I want to sleep.. Why spiderman notchet die one..

Oh gawd...

I nearly fell asleep myself as the freaking movie was like 3 hours long!!

No comments: