Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I got tagged??

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
- water bottle
- pencil case
- books
- papers
- paper clips

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR WALLET:
- money
- IC
- membership cards
- pictures
- coins

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
- my bed
- my computer
- my closet
- my radio
- my bookshelf

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED DO:
- clean my room (don't blame me cause my room is so messy)
- earn tons of money and be a millionaire.. no wait.. a kazillionairre... tee hee.. XD
- live in my own bungalow
- Get kate moss's closet..
- Jump out of an aeroplane and fly without wings while singing the song " I'm flying without wings" ... No.. I'm not suicidal..

5 THINGS YOU'RE CURRENTLY INTO:
- Blogging
- Taking random pics of stuffs
- the word "Oh gawd!"
- Laughing
- Insane-ing

5 PEOPLE YOU'LL TAG:
- Peck Hwa
- Ee Mun
- Pei Yeen
- Jen kai-
- Briana Leong!!

No comments: