Friday, April 27, 2007

IU day picture!


A picture that says a thousand words!!
Leo's IU day
21st of April 2007





The free Galaxie Magazine we got!!



XD


Sacrificing ceremony!!

X.x

There was the group name modern jazz and when they walk in...

me : (wiping tables.. looked up and saw them coming in)*what in the world got them dressed uplike that*

One of them[the one that gave me stomach ache from laughing when she danced] gave me a stare like *I know I'm hot!*

ME : *Whoa! Hold that thought man!!*

They look like misa [death note] wannabes!!

Then she went and ' guat' me!!!

muttering to Keyao who was next to me in chinese...

"sam pat dao yao ming! Yi wei zhi ji hen leng lui... *vomitz*"

Then the girl who guat me turned around and I rolled my eye and then guat her back!!

U should have sseen the look on her face!! It was priceless man!!!

No comments: