Monday, April 30, 2007

Demerit and Merit!!

I have never seen a merit ticket nor have I seen a Demerit Ticket before.. Well... today i seen them both..

I didn't wear my tie today so I kena demerit from Pn.Chan!!
Someone came into the class with two tickets looking for 3 Dahlia's monitor..
Well as our monitor was in agama class and Yan Leng wasn't there..
So he passed it to his nearest 3 Dahlian in the class - ME!!
Then when I saw the first ticket with MY NAME ON IT!!
*OhGawd!!! No!! She can't do this to me!!*
But she did didn't she..
My first Demerit ticket..

I got my merit from Pn.Paramjeet as I helped out with the afternoon session's photo shooting!!
I was at KH when I saw akram walking in with a ticket in his hand..
He called my name.. [Eeep!!]
*Oh gawd, please not another demerit!*
Then when I took a closer look at the ticket
*Yipee!! I earned a merit!!*

I went crazy for the rest of the KH class!!



My First Demerit ticket
Issued by Pn.Chan Ai Hoon!!
Why??
Because I didn't bring myand thanks to the walking vegetables who gave my name to Pn.Chan..
I got a Demerit!!
I hope u're happy man!!
Fuck you *6%*^% who wrote my name down!!


I nearly shouted out with joy!!
A Merit Ticket if you haven't seen one..
It looks just like a Demerit Tiket but only it has a Tiket Merit on it..


No comments: