Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dimerit ticket..

OMG!! I nearly(or did I?) got my first dimerit yesterday! I didn't do my freaking chinese homeworks so I nearly kena from PN.TEOH!

I though I could do it in class as we photo shooting yesterday but little did I know the ed boarders had to go help out with the photo shooting sessions..!!! I was so freak out when the photo shooting went later than sceduled!! Thank god yi may was good enough to let me go back to class to finish my hwk. I did my 2 essays and ming ju jing hua in 1 1/2 period time. I ran to her pejabat to give her the book and then found out I had another hwk that I haven't been passing up for awhile!! She took out her dimerit ticket book and flipped through it INFRONT OF ME! She said she already gave put alot of tickets and that our class is next up! (she said all that we a smile on her face.. X.x)

When teacher came in the classroom she looked angry... I was lyke OMG I'm gonna kena dimerit for sure!! Then a lot of ppl started handing in their work and she sat down and started marking them.. I sat there wondering if I was going to kena or not then Yi May(my life saver again) came into my class and called me out! [somehow Pn.Teoh actually allowed! A MIRACLE!!]

Then we went for an ed board meeting and decided the theme for the year which is "............."
Sorry can't tell it's private and confidential!! Niwayz u will know by the end of the year!

After school we help out with the afternoon session's photo shoot which was quite fun (if the sun wasn't shining so brightly up in the sky!) When we were done, me and yi may went for troop meeting which had already started ages ago..

There were building a shelter and I went to join the group which was building a shelter under a tree.. As we were building the shelter it started raining! (talk about perfect timing) We all got wet but we continued building our shelter.. Once it was done.. The rain stopped!! We did it before the time limit ended so someone suggested we should march so we did!! It was fun till we had to berhenti in a big puddle of water...!! Zulaikha who was standing in the middle hentak stu dua stu so hardly that Serena(who was in front of her), Trixha(beside her) and me (slanting front) all kena the dirty water.. Hehez...

A wet wet troop meeting!! Like alwayz..

2 comments:

yLENG said...

can you PLEASE STOP CALLING ME yan LAME. goddamnit!

yLENG said...

and by the way, i'm NOT lame anymore lah.