Thursday, February 4, 2010

They say come what may;

- Give Him Up, Faber Drive

Had late dinner with Matt and Bree the other day after meeting at Kayu in Chow Yang. I was kinda craving for the roti tisu so I asked Bree to share it with me.

IMG_3650

Okay, honestly. Two person eating this whole thing is damn jelak-ing. Cause it’s very sweet and oily. Took me forever to eat like half of it cause it was so darn sweet.

IMG_3655

I think lighter flames are pretty. Especially when they are this high up. :)

IMG_3659

And look at my pink netbook. :) I got the cover for only RM12. Decided to pink it up. XD

Wish I had a picture of my sister with short hair here but I don’t. Yes, my mum FINALLY decided her hair was annoyingly long and decided to chop it all off in one go. My sister even kept her hair which is freakishly scary.

IMG_3353

Happy Birthday to you!! :)

Her birthday is also her last day at Sunway Design. :)

No comments: