Friday, February 5, 2010

The cover’s not quite like the book

- Obvious, Faber Drive

Some time back, I remember having a lot of things running through my mind. All of them jumbled up. So many things I wanted to do, so many things I had to do, so many things I needed to complete. Every single day I felt like I was chasing time, trying to maximize the 24 hours given to me. Lack of sleep and rest, it was really tiring. I have yet to even start college and I already find my life packed to the brim. I barely spend time with my family anymore. Not that I’m complaining but I kind of miss spending time with my little sister and I don’t get to see her a lot now. When I get home from work, I’m usually so tired that I will just bath and sleep or do LEO stuffs.

I had to sort my priorities out. And that’s what I did. I realized I had put some things right at the bottom of the list when they should have been right on the top. I’ve neglected it. Now I have to pay for the cost. Maybe this was what I wanted from the start, but at times I look back and I wished I has put it somewhere on the top. Now, I just want to let it remain at the bottom because I’m too tired to pull it up.

Many things I want to do.

Maybe it’s time to rethink my list over and this time.
Maybe, it’s time to cross you out of my life.

profile_5

No comments: