Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cause it’s you and me.

- Lifehouse, You and Me.

Maybe once I’ve fooled myself into thinking I actually meant something significant in your life but now I realized that I’ve been depending on you too much that I have began to lose everything that was ever dear to me. Now that all the dirt has settled down, it’s no longer cloudy to me. I can see everything from a clearer point of view. I know you’ll never be the one to catch me. Not the one to lend over a shoulder to me when I cry. I will stop depending on you and go on by myself. I will not look back at this and think of how everything was. I will get over this and forget about this. It’s not impossible but it won’t be easy. Then again, I’ve more than enough on my mind and hands to numb myself with.

No comments: