Monday, August 17, 2009

Reminiscence

I miss form four.

image

I miss how we used to fool around in ed board.

image

I miss the way we photography team stuck as a family.

image

The “voice-behind-my head” aka ms.pei yeen

image

I miss karoke-ing with Serena

image

I miss hanging out with three of them.

image 

I miss baking

image

I miss viwawa-ing.

image

standing in the line for hours to get her signature.

image

Bree’s birthday surprise last year..
psst mel, i just realized our planning always involves fire.

image

I miss running around with her missing all the classes for ed board
while trying to fix those stupid printers.

image

Miss attending campfires with crazy friends.

image

I miss going for Leo events.

image image

Merdeka celebration last year

image

I miss this crazy girl’s company.

image

I miss auditioning for the IR day.

image

I miss this little baby here.

image

I miss Camp.

image

I miss dancing with them. Great times.

image

I miss torturing the juniors in Leo. =P

image

I kinda miss my short hair.

image

I miss this too.

image

I miss Rumah Merah and all the marchers.

image

Jakuning with this girl here.

image

Earth Hour with the bunch of them

image

Camwhoring with Li Min. :)

 

Didn’t really know what to post about..
so just decided to go through my old posts and dig out pictures.

 

Love,

Nette

No comments: