Saturday, March 21, 2009

Holidays

It’s ending pretty soon. I barely felt it was there at all. Maybe it’s due to the fact that I packed up every single day of it? I guess it was a quite productive holiday I would say. I managed to work on the Leo handbook… finally. Catch up with Briana. Watched a lot of movies. Most importantly, repay my sleep debt. I doubt I have done that yet, tuitions every morning does not allow me to sleep in or whatsoever.

Monday
Met up with my god mum, aunty kc and aunty penny. Of course, the rest of the wild kids.

P3160827Meet Gabriel.

P3160830 

Baked cupcakes that day, the texture was really good.

P3160853
I pulled her along with me. =)

P3160870
Look at them.

P3160879 
P3170893
Love.

P3170898
Starry starry night..

Thursday – FUTSAL COMPETITION

When I got to One Utama, it was 10.20. I was practically lost. I had never once been to the court before. So i walked around aimlessly till I gave up and gave Su Zen a call. Luckily I was nearby and took the lift right up. Wasn’t long before the rest of them started walking in.

P3190912

My faithful companion – a book!

P3190916 
while waiting for Naomi and Yee Hua

P3190914 
Jumpshot in Ou.

P3190918 
Finally she’s here

P3190924 
They never seem to be able to jump at the same time.

P3190928
Yee Hua wanted to get breakfast

P3190931
Su zennie

P3190932
Let the games began!

P3190940
Mark the first aid guy to the rescue

P3190953 
P3190954
P3190957
P3190959
“let me see…”

P3190971
Grand prize winner of RM500!

P3190978  
“there’s not captain, we’re a team.”

P3190976
Second Placing with cash prize RM 250

P3190981
The co-owner of the futsal court, ex DU-rian.

P3190982
We gave him a token of appreciation

P3190963
Group picture.

P3190984
Had dinner with Hazel after that in Carl’s Jr. Her OCD came and join her halfway through our “talk”. Stayed till around ten or so and my mum picked me up.

I finally found my Ponyo DVD!! It was ON SALE!! Studio Ghibli’s animations rocks!! I also finally used the MPH voucher my godma gave me for my b’day last year and bought two books with it. =)

Off to bake more chocolate cake for the charity bazaar tomorrow. Damn effing last minute. Wth man.

Lynnette’s quotes for the day -
“Saying you don’t like football is like a girl saying she don’t like shopping.”
”Asking a girl not to shop, it’s like asking a guy not to play football.”

'”Lynnette, why do your metaphors always include football and shopping?” –  Mark
”Because that’s what all girls and guys have in common.” –   Su-Zen

*editted @ 2.00 am

Big thanks to Yan Leng and Briana for helping me out with the “Cake for Sale” banner. I am finally done with the baking at 2.00am in the morning, cut them out and packed them. Did I mentioned my maid is in malacca? Cleaning up after the baking is really torturous, especially after 3 effing cakes.

Su zen, now I know how you felt after the bake sale we had last time. I don’t think I can’t eat a chocolate cake for a few months at least. The smell is so sickeningly sweet. I can already memorize the recipe by heart.

NINE DAYS of holidays are not enough for me. I have not even RESTED! I am in desperate need of sleep. Like a real sleep from 10 PM till 1PM in the afternoon or something. The past week have been, 1/2AM and waking up at 9/10AM in the morning for tuition or activities of sorts.

“Responsibility can be a really scary thing to some people.” – Angelina Jolie, Changeling

I guess the reason I stress so much is because I just have too much commitment to too damn many things.

Once you’ve decided to commit yourself. The responsibility comes with it. It doesn’t matter if you want it or not. It doesn’t matter whether you think you can handle it or not. When the responsibility is yours, you just have to accept it gracefully and learn to deal with it. Then you can face the consequences bravely, without a doubt. You can proudly stand up straight and claim the praise/critics when you know you’ve given your best. Because when you’ve given your best, there will be no regrets or whatsoever.

In other words, responsibility doesn’t not definitely come with stress but it’s just on how you handle it. I stress when  I know I have something I have to do and I do not have enough time to get it done Perfectly. So, I guess I am not one that can handle great responsibility either. I am trying my best to get it done on time. I hope I am doing fine.

Being a responsible person doesn’t mean pushing the blame on someone else. Being responsible definitely doesn’t mean pushing the work to someone else at the eleventh hour because you can’t do it. Being responsible is taking the blow for the mistakes you have done.

I guess I am just tired. Is there a NO SEMINAR or something? Like the one in YES man but just it’s NO instead? I think it would work well for me.

Gotta go clean up my room before the charity bazaar later. There’s still another cake baking in the oven. Gotta pack that up later too. =S SO sleepy..

No comments: