Monday, March 16, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

When I was young, I used to enjoy Alice in Wonderland because it was so full of fantasy and crazy things. Like tweedle dee and tweedle dum, the “happy unbirthday” tea party, painting the roses red. It used to look so amazing!

Just today, I rewatched it in Briana’s house today. I found it really scary and twisted. In a way that you would never really realize when you were young, but right now, it’s all just so clear to you. The baby oysters getting eaten.. Cruelty man..

So today I went to Youth with Briana. It was a really new experience for me. Just that, everyone there spoke in chinese and the bible was in chinese. Not only that, it’s the old chinese characters they used. It was quite hard for me to understand, I had to reread it a few times. The people there were really friendly and nice.

After that, we took off to Curve where we caught the “The Tales of Despredeux”. Not a bad movie actually… Someone cried. Don’t look at me like that, it’s not me. Walked around for awhile after that, got bored and decided to laze in “The Apartment”. Quite a productive day.

No comments: